To know Italy is to know passion and love—for life, for family, for all things beautiful, and especially for cooking. This is the aesthetic which breathes life into all Fulgor Milano products, from our cooktops to our wall ovens, all of which are proudly—and passionately—designed and crafted in Italy. Combining sumptuous styling with intelligent performance, Fulgor Milano products unite form and function in a way that you and your guests will appreciate down to the finest detail. It’s not enough for us that our products have captured a half-dozen ADEX awards for design excellence, or that they’re backed by an industry-leading warranty. Our true goal is to bring Italian-inspired passion to the lifestyle of every Fulgor Milano owner.
Our company is just as impressive as our products. Backed by the quality and staying power of parent company Meneghetti S.p.A., with a half-century of experience as the private-label manufacturer for over 400 of the world’s top kitchen-appliance brands, Fulgor Milano boasts nearly 300 employees, over 260,000 square feet of production space, and distribution in 54 countries worldwide.
Fulgor means "Shine" in Latin. Fulgor like tradition and Milano like fashion, innovation and vibrant life. And also excellence in design and innovation in the world of cooking and kitchen.
- 1949: Fulgor was founded as a coal stoves factory
- 1955: First production of gas free-standing kitchens
- 1974: First production of built-in hobs
- 1976: First production of electric ovens
- 1990: Creation of the first glass built-in hob
- 1991: First production in Europe of pyrolytic ovens
- 1994: First production in Europe pyrolytic ovens for the North-America market
- 2006: Invention of the first dual flame burner in the world
- 2009: Acquisition of Fulgor by Meneghetti S.p.A.
- 2009: Fulgor celebrates 60 years and the brand Fulgor Milano was created
- 2009: First production of cooker hoods
- 2010: Production of special products as steam ovens, microwaves ovens and coffee machine